Friday, December 29, 2006

Some Cribs and a Wish List

Although I had promised that I am not going to crib before the year ends, something absolutely forced me to crib again.

Ø I am unable to understand what’s up with my lenses. Every time I wear them, my right eye becomes watery and forces me to fill buckets. It grows red giving me a dopey look. It has also made my right eye look smaller than my left one. Hell! Interestingly, I cry only with one eye (the right one of course) and seeing the condition of the eye, the nose starts crying and running at the same time.

Ø Another thing that is troubling me is my boss’s attitude. He treats me like an outcaste and a fathead who doesn’t understand anything. He makes me feel that my dad wasted his money by in trying to educate me as I am (he thinks so) still an uneducated ass.

Ø Why does my father insist on occupying the bathroom only after 8:30 am? Why not around 8:25 am? He should understand that now even I have to go to office and it’s not just him who’s working now. Is he aware that a word called ‘adjustment’ exists in the world?

Ø Why does Tanaz have to say “so sweet” to every darned thing?

Most people make resolutions for the New Year, I am making a Wish List and I hope that the chap who lives in the skies and calls himself God fulfills these wishes. Here goes the list:

Ø I wish that my college and college mates behave properly with me and try to understand that it is hateful to keep on thinking about their own selves and comfort.

Ø I wish that Delhi Jal Board does not goof up on the water supply in our locality so that we are not forced to go to the temple a street away to fill our buckets and that my grandmother sees the logic behind my so many arguments on leaving this locality for good.

Ø I wish that my lenses stop troubling my eyes and try not to turn them into hosepipes.

Ø I wish that my boss stops behaving like that.

Ø I wish that my father occupies the bathroom by 8:25 in the morning and vacates it by 8:50.

Ø I wish that I get lectured less from now on.

Ø I wish Tanaz stops saying “so sweet” to every darned thing.

Ø I wish my hypocrisy level goes down by the same time next year.

Ø I wish that I will have fewer reasons to crib next year.

Ø I wish that God grants me two more wishes the next year just in case I need to ask for more.

Cheers and wish you all a very Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweeeeeet

Nitz said...

i jst luv watever u write !!!!

Nitz said...

happy new yr !! I dnt knw ur name so wud u mind sharint it !!

nobody's devil said...

can this 'n' be kind enough to reveal his/her identity... I just hate anonymous comments

Itchingtowrite said...

nice blog u have here. my 1st time here. all the best with ur new year wishes. LOL on metro thing

Anonymous said...

that was ...funny..!!
and if it helps my eyes water even without the lenses and almost all the time and its mostly the left one..!!lol
cheers
keep writing!!

Anonymous said...

thats...wierdly humorous!!
and if it helps...my eyes water too..and even without the lenses..almost all the time..!!

keep writing dude...like your blog..ll be stopping by often!!
cheers

nitz said...

hi dis is nitin.. I hope u wnt hate me anymore now as u knw my identity !!

nobody's devil said...

tanaz-if u say that so sweet once more, seriously i'l bang ur head on that hateful comp of urs...

nitin- thanks dude for giving me your real name, this n thingy was driving me crazy

itching to write-thanka so much.. welcome to my world

dented ego-hope your eyes stop watering.. mine have stopped at least for the time being. M keeping my fingers crossed and hope that they stay that way.. all the best for ur eyes