Tuesday, January 30, 2007

In the process...

Life is good, but it could have been better. But then even Salman Khan could have been taller and Himesh Reshammiya tolerable. However, there is something that I miss profoundly, something that I find unable to express in words, maybe because am yet to figure out what it is.

There seems to be a void inside me that just refuses to be bridged with the other part of the soul. Even if I am busy, it makes its presence felt the moment I take a breather. And before people start using that l-word, I would like to clarify that such pangs never used to hit me before. It’s just that I find myself changing, growing more obstinate and unreasonable and the mood swings are getting more and more pronounced these days.

Those silent moments in a conversation are increasing. It makes me feel as if I have nothing more to say to anyone. This is happening to a "chuchu ka murabba" who could never cease talking even for a moment. I get into strange moods, doubt myself, and seem to be in search of something every moment—sometimes knowledge, sometimes peace.

Is it work pressure? I don’t think so. After all, I love my work and even though I get touchy about it, work pressure can never make me say and do things that I do not want to.

I want to stop for some time, stop and watch, stop and then move, explore myself and the world around. I think I have been running too much of late. My moments of peace seem to get disturbed every time. But I cannot stop, at least not right now; I have miles to go.

But really can anyone just explain to me what’s been happening all this while and why is this transformation taking place and that too at a speed which bewilders me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seemz u r 2 buzy !! U need to take out sumtime for urself.. try n tk a break if poss n pamper urself

Siddharth Sharma said...

having been chronically plagued by this sentiment for a long time, i'd suggest a full brain rest for this weekend :)

could be a case of overwork. maybe the boss has taken its toll :)

something creative is needed to get out of this state i think.

as for love, it isn't a bad thing to happen. i doubt however, the wisdom of seeking it.

i'd prescribe a regular dose of brain rest and openness to all possibilities of creativity and joy, which of course includes love.

Anonymous said...

its something we all go through...the people who we used to love start seeming fake!!
one feels disinterested in his surroundings and seeks something beyond all this...

well, all i can say is, hold on,for this too, shall pass!!

cheers!!

AA said...

You might be allergic to spring.

An effective way to tackle this problem is to visualize siberia everytime you see a fresh flower.

Anonymous said...

Whats the meaning of chuchu ka murabba ?

nobody's devil said...

chuchu ka murabba means somebody from who keeps on making some sound or the other... in plainer terms, someone who talks too much. :)

Nikhil... said...

i guess u are just going through puberty :P