Friday, June 01, 2007

In love

I am in love. With this:

This is called Sony Ericsson W850i.

Compareindia.com says: This 116 grams phone has a Lithium Polymer battery type, which allows you talk time of 450 minutes and stand by time of 350 hours. It has added features like 262K colour TFT display with resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, fm radio, push email client, voice dial, voice mail, call conferencing, triband, vibration mode, predictive text input, polyphonic ring tones, stopwatch, calculator, calendar, tasks, handsfree speaker, ring tone composer, countdown timer, SMS, EMS, MMS, GPRS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB connector, flight mode, inbuilt Dictaphone, equalizer, mp3, mpeg4 and media player, and is WAP enabled. It comes with dual camera - 2MP camera with 4x zoom, flash, white balancer, self timer, night mode, multi-shot, light effects, video recording and secondary VGA camera in front for Video Call. This phone is PDA enabled and has a cHTML, WAP 1.2.1, WAP 2.0 browser. It has an inbuilt memory of 16MB and slot for memory stick pro duo.

Me says: I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it. But it costs a mad Rs 19,000.... :(

2 comments:

Raj Menon said...

(speaking like Rocky Balboa in 'Rocky-III'): "Go for it."

Adicrazy said...

awwww...and I'm in luuurve with an amazing dress I saw in Shoppers Stop last evening!!! It costs Rs 6500...so I guess I'll wait. :)
BTW, the entire walkman series in Sony Ericsson is awesome.