Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what about me

Yeah this is my first post, so you would do better not to criticise it... And before I write any more, I would like You guys to know that i like writing full words... I hate using words like m and u for am and you... And even if I use them, u people have no right to complain because this is my blog and I am gonna do exactly what I want to...

By now, you would have guessed it that am a dictator... Ok yes i am, what can you about it... As far as I am concerned, nothing... I am used to getting my way often but now and then I do relent and let other people have their way... So, am a bit of a mad dictator... So, am not really like Hitler... And don't even try to compare me to him because if u do, I can kill as well...

So, what else is left about me to know... Ok what do I do... Well I was born with a perennial blue pen in my hand... I have a fetish for finding faults with others and have made a career out of it...

And there is one thing that I just can't stop thanking God about... That the stork delievered me on time... Had it not, I would have been born on Fools' Day and made a fool out of myself... Now it is the other way round... I make fools of others....

By the way, do you guys have nothing to do? Going through a mad devilish sub-editor's blog... Oops, I let that slip... Well whatever, I did that deliberately...

So, I was saying that do something else, u won't find anything better in this blod except mad rants and raves... And if you plan to read my future posts as well, I would like to say, don't ever criticise me... And remember the apostrophe... Never insult an apostrophe in front of me!!!

Because I am a devil who belongs to no one... I AM NOBODY'S DEVIL

2 comments:

Siddharth Sharma said...

Atleast convey something or whats the point of the blog. The first post is disappointing. Lookin fwd to more content. A sub-editor can do better than this.

nobody's devil said...

well... i hav disallowed ppl to disagree wid me... whatever i do is rite