Sunday, July 30, 2006

World's like that- Part II

People may wonder at the bullshit I talked about in my last post. Why I call the world a hellish place and things like that. They may think that I don't love this world, they may think that I am fed up of this life. The fact is that I love living in this hell. It is full of devils like me and that's why I like being in my (for the want of a better word, I am forced to use this) biradari. Oh yes, they stamp on your foot to get in front of you, but they say sorry as well. Oh yes, they end up hurting you, but they make you learn tyo stand independently and lick your own wounds, to bear that pain and misery and seek solace from ypurself and from Him.

This hell has different colours- colours of love coupled with fears, with hatred and jealousy, colours of care along with flashes of selfishness and ego, anger along with love and violence at the same time... It's a funny place actually. It makes you laugh and cry at the same time, it shocks you and teaches you, it's fun, dangerous and secure too. It's simple yet complex.

There are people out there out to eat you up whereas there are people who help you sustain that pressure, then there are people whom you love and there are those who love you, things can be vice versa. You need to be selfish and at the sane time unselfish too. And the first thing you need to do to understand this world is to understand yourself.

I hav accepted myself as a part of this unovese, someone who is a bit about everything, confused yet quick at taking decsions, insecure yet aggresive, foolish yet clever (call me shrewd if u want u, I will never call myself that), selfish yet sensitive...

I am like that only; even the world is like that.
Be what you are and do what you want to because those who mind do not matter, and those who matter do not mind...
Don't walk this world as if you own it, walk as if you don't care who does.

1 comment:

Deeptimaan said...

This is better...
I mean it reads better...
But why are you so preachy...
And when you have sai "for want of a better word..." you don't need to say "...I am forced to use this..."